“Convenient for breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed at the adjacent Best Western and it was a no brainer to have breakfast at McKenzie's. Good food but the home fries were the frozen, little cubed potatoes and nothing special. The second day we ate there I did not order them.
Reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This restaurant was within walking distance to our hotel, so the location was very convenient. The food was average tasting and the portions were ample. Service was good.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great breakfast place located near the Best Western Mountain Inn and several other motels. Excellent service. Reasonable prices. Loved it.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Ate at McKenzie's Grille. Very good breakfast for both my husband and me. Have been there before in the past so we knew it was very good. Service was top notch and the waitress was very friendly

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We've been here a couple of times, and the best way I can describe the food is like a diner. The food was good, simple, but cold. The atmosphere is great, styled subtly in an Adirondack theme. Unfortunately, my food is always cold. Also, some of the tables are too small for the giant plates they bring out. I wish I could say better things, maybe I just keep going on "off" days.

1  Thank JustMyThought