“Amazing”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Passed by on our way to Lake Placid and decided to have a quick bite, not really knowing what to expect. Great surprise!
Parking is in the park across the road where some picnic tables are also set up, so you can simply eat there. They do have 3 tables inside the deli, but if there's a line up, you'll feel crowded.
It's really mostly take-out, but the sandwiches etc are amazing, delicious and reasonably priced. We enjoyed our lunch and would be abck if in the area.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I grew up in New York City, home of the classic "DELI". I have lived in 4 major cities and have visited nearly every state in the country because I traveled for business for 15 years. I order the same sandwich in every deli I visit so I can compare them all equally - this one is TOPS. It ranks with: Landi's Deli (Yonkers, NY), Canter's Deli (Los Angeles - famed for being on the cover or Guns N' Roses Appetite for Destruction album), Anthony's Deli in Harrison, NY and I'll leave #5 blank just in case somebody surprises me someday! If you're in the Adirondacks - you simply MUST visit Lakeview. The staff is fast, accurate, friendly and it's always a pleasure. They offer call ahead bagged lunches for hikers & other all dal outdoor activities such as boating. They serve boars Head cold cuts & homemade soups and other surprises daily. They have the best beer selection in town and offer an outdoor seating area overlooking Lake Flower. Oh and they cater! I have not had a better sandwich since I left LA. F'Realz! lol - trust me. Go order the best lunch you'll get in Northern NY and have it ready in 2 minutes. Thanks for a great sumer, guys! When we come back next year or for Winter Carnival, We know where we're getting sandwiches!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and Stopped for a quick take out lunch to eat on the picnic tables across the street by the lake. Had minestrone and a corned beef sandwich. Both excellent. I'll be back again.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Great little place for sandwiches, salads and dessert. Impressive craft beer selection also. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Good food for a decent price. Located right in downtown Saranac Lake with tables inside for dining the sandwiches were tasty and the service great!