“The best...for years”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Used to go here with my parents as a child, and still one of my favorites as an adult. I have never had a bad meal here, and they have some great staff members who always remember repeat customers. Drinks are always good too!

1  Thank GredAndForge
There are newer reviews for Belvedere Restaurant

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our friend recommended this restaurant to us. The service was excellent even though the restaurant was dated. We sat on their screened patio. My broiled scallops were huge and some of the best I have had. My husband had the lasagna and he said it was very good. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank Diana P
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Nice place with a 1950's bar! Staff is very friendly and most accommodating! Food was good but nothing outstanding. Pleasant screened in porch area for eating.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The food here is off the hook. We had the best hand cut strip steak we have ever had. The building is old but the staff and food make it a great place to eat. Our waiter even chased us down the street to return sunglasses we had left. The local patrons and staff made us feel welcome

4  Thank Clyde1442
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The food was great. Homemade sausage on homemade Italian pasta...so good! The staff was very friendly. The blue-cheese crumble dressing on my salad was delicious.

4  Thank JLSSLNY