“Fantastic Toy Store - Great Play Area to keep the kids busy while shopping!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Goody Goody's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Goody Goody's
Ranked #2 of 5 Shopping in Saranac Lake
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Fantastic Toy Store - Great Play Area to keep the kids busy while shopping!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We came across this toy store by chance while walking around Saranac Lake on a Monday morning. Our 2 and 6 yr old boys thoroughly enjoyed the numerous different play areas set up for kids to try out different toys including 2 train tables, a car table and numerous other things. We easily spent an hour here and had to drag the boys out when it was time to go! The play areas made it alot easier for me to be able to take my time shopping and looking around the store. They had a very impressive selection of quality toys for infants to older kids. The store was quite large and took up 3 store fronts, all connected. Definitely worth a stop!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank spec784

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Amazing toy store!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

I couldn't believe what a cool toy store this, in the middle of the small (but awesome) town of Saranac Lake! Kids could spend hours in there because they have so many things for them to do - a Thomas the Train and a Chuggingtown train sets to play with, and quite a few other things that I can't remember right now, but that's what my kids played with the most. There's like 3 big rooms full of any toy, book, and puzzle you can imagine. Seriously, so much inventory, I was amazed! The prices were not higher than anywhere else, which suprised me because it's an independent store. I mean, no super duper bargains or anything but you also don't get an experience like that in many other places. Kids of any age will love this place and want to spend at least an hour exploring it, and the people that work there are so nice and helpful, and knowledgable. Definitely check it out if you will be in Saranac Lake and have kids or want to buy something for kids.

Visited July 2012