“Tasty”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2010

Great, fast service. Amazing food. You must stop in for some great food.

Reviewed December 22, 2010

Borracho taco has the best Mexican food in town and are open late.

Reviewed December 13, 2010

Last week I took the family up to the ADKs for some winter sports. We happened upon Borracho Taco by accident. We were pleasantly surprised.
Usually when we head up there we go to LP but this was recommended to us.
The food was outstanding and very reasonably priced. I can honestly say I've never had anything like it.
But the main reason I'm taking time out of my day to write this is because of the staff. They were great. Its difficult for my family to go out too often b/c of my son's peanut allergy. The staff took time out to sterilize everything and assure me no peanuts had come into contact with our food. I am grateful. Kudos Mr. Borracho.

1  Thank Tree2007
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Borracho Taco has great food, quick service, and great pricing. Creative dishes that are so tasty and presented with flair. A wide range of delectable snack and entree choices. Great homemade sauces. Casual, fun atmosphere. Everything is very clean and functional.

You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank soozie2u