“Really good”

Borracho Taco
Ranked #18 of 38 Restaurants in Saranac Lake
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Really good”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Great place! The taco salad is absolutely outstanding. We also recommend the tacos as well as the chips and salsa.

1 Thank lizzysdad

CNY, United States
“Repeat Customer”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have to go here every time I'm in the area. It's Americanized Mexican food, of course, but it's still pretty tasty. I love that you get a ton of meat and topping choices with anything you order. I've found that the grease that drips out of the tacos is mostly water and I don't feel like garbage after eating here the way that I do at many other in-and-out joints. I also really enjoy the atmosphere and decor of the restaurant. They do trivia games there once a week I believe, but I haven't been there on those nights There's also a wide variety of sauces to choose from, but they stopped carrying my favorite one over the winter because people kept stealing it and it's an imported item :( Don't steal the sauces!

• Visited June 2014
Hamilton, Canada
“We ALWAYS visit when in Saranac Lake!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

since our first visit last August we have been to the Adirondacks 3 times. Everytime we stop into Borracho Taco. We love the cherry habanero sauce and the chimichangas are great especially with adding in bacon...

I have found the service to be quick and friendly, the quality of the food great,the price very reasonable, and beer is served.

They are open late on Friday and Sat night passed 11pm.

Closed Mondays.

We will be back in August! Can't wait.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank HojasRojas
Saranac Lake, New York
“Greasy Mexican food”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Even though saranac lake is in the Adirondacks the food was just unacceptable. Dirty and slimmy but the food was ok just because it was so greasy kinda tasted good but not going back unless I want a heart attack

Visited February 2014
Saranac Lake, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very busy amazing service and great food”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The kickoff to Saranac Lake's winter carnival began last night (with fireworks!), and town was crazy busy. I ate dinner at Borracho Taco with my family. Dispite the numerous customers the service was fabulous, and the food was delicious. We got a seat as soon as our food was ready, it seems that the cook time and seating were planned very well. I got the nacho's loaded with chicken. They were amazing; the cheese sauce and chips are homemade. My daughter of 5 devoured them! The hubby got a burrito that he enjoyed with a variety of hotsauces that are at each table. The atmosphere was fun, filled with happy carnival goers, and beautiful modern art. Thank you! We love Borracho Taco!

• Visited February 2014