“Mediocre but nice view”
Review of Nonna Fina

Nonna Fina
Ranked #26 of 38 Restaurants in Saranac Lake
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ottawa, Canada
“Mediocre but nice view”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Mediocre Italian. Wouldn't go there again but it wasn't bad.
The view was amazing over lake Flower to watch the sun set.
The food on the menu sounds tasty, looks tasty, but isn't tasty. :(

Visited September 2013

St. Jacobs, Canada
“Good choice in Saranac Lake”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Good food, nice place, probably a safe bet for any group of people. A good option if you are staying in Saranac Lake and don't want to drive to Lake Placid. Staff was nice!

Enfield, New Hampshire
“Awful!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I went here for a romantic dinner while vacationing in Lake Placid. When we got there the waitress seemed pretty spacey when she took our drink orders. We ordered our food, and she immediately brought bread. Within 5 minutes of being there, there were probably 4 flies circling our heads and our table. The bread was par-baked, and then we got our salads. I had ordered my salad with Balsamic dressing. The dressing that came out was bright yellow?? I asked the waitress about it, and she said "Oh, that's our homemade balsamic dressing I don't know why it's so light" and proceeded to ask if I wanted her to "throw some more balsamic" in it to make it darker? My husband and I both ordered steak, I ordered mine well done because I'm pregnant, and mine came out so rare it was purple in the middle. She took it back to have it put back on the grill and by the time I actually got my steak my husband was finished eating. All in all just a terribly disappointing experience, and for a $75 meal we expected MUCH more.

Winthrop
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a wonderful place to eat. We stop here often when in the Saranac Lake Placid area to eat. Much to our surprise when we stopped on Sunday October 6 we found out the serve a buffet brunch on Sundays. It was delicious and great variety. The food is always delicious here. The service is usually always great. (There's always one in every bunch)

Kenmore, New York, United States
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

If you are in Saranac Lake, Nona Fina is a great place to get a delicious meal. The menus has something for everyone, the food is perfectly prepared, the service is warm, friendly, excellent. Highly recommend.

Visited October 2013