To drive by the Adirondack Motel, you might not think twice about it. But it is the most wonderful place to stay! Rooms are exceptionally clean, especially the bathroom. Beds have lovely red & white cotton quilts on them and the rooms have a mini-fridge. Outside each room are chairs to sit, as well as loungers, chairs and tables down at the beach. There is alot of grassy area. Gas grills are available for guests to use. There are wonderfully homemade muffins for breakfast. This is a gazebo to sit in and boats to use. This is a wonderfully relaxing place to vacation, made even better by Fred and Susan, who own the Motel. They greet you warmly and are visible to take care of any of your needs. Lake Placid is a quick drive away, and the village of Saranac Lake is within a short walk. I highly recommend you give the Adirondack Motel a try---you will become one of its many repeat customers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of everything Adirondack. Fish, ski, hike, paddle, swim or just relax. At the edge of Saranac Lake and only 7 miles from Lake Placid. Motel rooms, lakefront Boathouse efficiencies and large Cottage suites. Motor boat rentals available. Free moorage for your boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adirondack Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adirondack Motel Saranac Lake
- Adirondack Hotel Saranac Lake