First time to the Adirondacks and we stayed here based on a recommendation from someone who lives in the area. We stayed in the upper half of "the cottages" for 6 nights. Two adults and two teenagers.
The vacation was just what we wanted. The cottage had everything we needed to be comfortable. I was able to dock my boat at no addition cost and Fred (owner) was helpful with tips on fishing and navigating the surrounding waters. The place in very clean and any questions or problems are quickly addressed. The no-cost use of kayaks, paddle boats, and canoes is also a nice bonus.
Proof of satisfaction.... We are trying to schedule our visit next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of everything Adirondack. Fish, ski, hike, paddle, swim or just relax. At the edge of Saranac Lake and only 7 miles from Lake Placid. Motel rooms, lakefront Boathouse efficiencies and large Cottage suites. Motor boat rentals available. Free moorage for your boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adirondack Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adirondack Motel Saranac Lake
- Adirondack Hotel Saranac Lake