“Best place to eat in the Adirondacks”
Review of Eat 'n Meet Grill and larder - CLOSED

Eat 'n Meet Grill and larder
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Best place to eat in the Adirondacks”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

This is the best place to eat up in North Country and I don't know what I'd put in second place. Nothing approximates this. The food is made to order, so there's a wait. Who cares. This is the most personal dining experience you can find for these prices. I had the braised short-ribs and they were truly remarkable. The next day my girlfriend came back and tried the meatload which was also excellent. A great and idiosyncratic restaurant. Go.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank dwmartin77

Saranac lake
“Best food in town.”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Every plate I have had there was amazing. The meat is always cooked to perfection. The restaurant is a little on the small side but don't let that fool you there food is perfect.

1 Thank Perry_Spring
Montville, Connecticut
“Good Lunch”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

While nothing spectacular we still had the best lunch in Saranac Lake Village. The hamburger was large cooked a little well done and the ham and cheese sandwich was very good with a lot of ham. The French fries were better than average. The price was relatively reasonable.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Krieger H
Saranac Lake, New York
“Eat 'n Meat a Plenty”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

The variety of items changes frequently but every item is delicious and contains a big helping of meat. The Reuben is excellent and the gyros are superb. For the non meat eaters the vegetarian items are flavorful and served in plentiful portions. Get the menu online, call ahead, and enjoy.

plymouth, massachusetts, USA
“Food Done Right!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This place is an excellent choice for people looking to enjoy each others company and really good food. My wife and in laws had a great meal here in June. The food is all made to order fresh, they even slice their own bacon!
I read that it took about an hour to get your food here so we went in expecting to wait a little, we placed our order and it was ready an hour after. I had Alaskan Pollock Fish Tacos, they we're delish, we also ordered family sweet potato fries and Brussel sprouts, my wife had a BLT(best tomatoes ever), the in laws had a Reuben and smoked beef Texas style. Everyone was very happy with their order. We cracked open our bottles of wine, BYOB, and had a feast.
The place is small, with only three tables inside and a handful of picnic tables outside on their tree house style deck, I assume most business is takeout. Not much to say on atmosphere, picture having dinner at a friends with unique decor, or a picnic style meal outside.
Awesome home cooked meal, definitely worth a meal here!