“Good Lunch”

Eat 'n Meet Grill and larder
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

While nothing spectacular we still had the best lunch in Saranac Lake Village. The hamburger was large cooked a little well done and the ham and cheese sandwich was very good with a lot of ham. The French fries were better than average. The price was relatively reasonable.

1  Thank Krieger H

Reviewed August 8, 2014

The variety of items changes frequently but every item is delicious and contains a big helping of meat. The Reuben is excellent and the gyros are superb. For the non meat eaters the vegetarian items are flavorful and served in plentiful portions. Get the menu online, call ahead, and enjoy.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This place is an excellent choice for people looking to enjoy each others company and really good food. My wife and in laws had a great meal here in June. The food is all made to order fresh, they even slice their own bacon!
I read that it took about an hour to get your food here so we went in expecting to wait a little, we placed our order and it was ready an hour after. I had Alaskan Pollock Fish Tacos, they we're delish, we also ordered family sweet potato fries and Brussel sprouts, my wife had a BLT(best tomatoes ever), the in laws had a Reuben and smoked beef Texas style. Everyone was very happy with their order. We cracked open our bottles of wine, BYOB, and had a feast.
The place is small, with only three tables inside and a handful of picnic tables outside on their tree house style deck, I assume most business is takeout. Not much to say on atmosphere, picture having dinner at a friends with unique decor, or a picnic style meal outside.
Awesome home cooked meal, definitely worth a meal here!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Not what I expected. Better!

Great food prepared and cooked to order dish by dish. Nothing fancy in décor...the food doesn't need it. Its comfort food plain and simple. Big portions.

Expect to wait up to 75 minutes for your food unless you call ahead.

Oh yeah....if you like Brussels sprouts don't miss out on ordering them. Ditto the very spice Jamaican jerk chicken.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

My wife and I ate 3 of our 4 dinners in Saranac Lake at Eat 'n Meet - the only reason we missed #4 is because it was closed. Now that we're back home, all we can think about is how much we miss their amazingly delicious food. Everything we ordered was tremendous. I was especially blown away by all 3 Silver Tin Specials I had -- it does not matter what they are serving, I would recommend it without fail to everyone. We had an incredible trip up to one of the most beautiful parts of the US and besides all the natural wonders, this restaurant was a definite highlight. They put a ton of love and thought into everything they serve. We cannot recommend Eat 'n Meet strongly enough. If we could give it six stars, we would in a heartbeat!