Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
$98
Tamarack Club(Ellicottville)(Great Value!)
$105
Orbitz.com
Inn at Holiday Valley(Ellicottville)(Great Value!)
$122
Orbitz.com
Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville(Ellicottville)(Great Value!)
$129
$54
Priceline
$105
$99
All reviewscasino floorhot tubnon smokingfavorite casinofree roomgreat casinorooms are beautifulcorner suitehuge showerwalk in showerindoor poolwestern doorsmoking roomparking garageniagara fallsthunder mountaincommon areas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed here with friends who got the room with her comps. The room was very clean. The walk in shower is beautiful, but the pillows are too puffy for my taste. We ate the buffet for dinner. They had a good selection. Prime rib, shrimp, chicken soup, an asian section, Italian section, desserts, and salad bar. I agree with a previous reviewer that the salad bar had unhealthy selections. There were no greens, just iceburg letttuce. The casino & restaurants are immaculate. The smoking section of the casino really smelled of smoke, so I went to the non smoking section. The pool & hot tub were nice, but the hot tub outside had no powerful jets. I got a $20 bill stuck in the bill changer machine, & the staff took a little while to get there. This was on a Thursday night. I agree with another reviewer that the machines are tight. I had no problem with the staff. The housekeeping lady said hello right away, & our waitress in the bufffet restaurant was very nice. The casino staff that I dealt with were not very friendly. I would stay here again & recommend it. The drink waitresses in the casino were very attentive.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank jsteng60
Marc P, Vice President of Resort Operations at Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Hello, jsteng60! Thank you for tagging along with your friend and taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate the feedback and I look forward to sharing your thoughts with our team as we are always striving to improve our offerings and services to ensure your many happy returns.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I would have given this hotel five stars because the property is beautiful, the rooms are spacious and clean, casino is great and they have awesome restaurants but because of the rude staff, I am giving it a three. This was my second time at Allegany and the second was the same as the first. I just thought I would give it another try, I will not make the same mistake again. Not everyone, but most of the staff treats you like hey have somewhere better too be and that your business isn't appreciated. You are in he hospitality industry, please act like it. This hotel makes me feel uncomfortable and u welcomed. I will stick to Seneca Niagara from now on, where they appreciate your business and that appreciation comes through with the service.

2  Thank EmilyMay93

Good day, EmilyMay93, and thank you for choosing Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino. While I'm thrilled to hear that you found us to be beautiful, clean, and spacious, I'd much appreciate any additional feedback you might provide regarding your experience with our team. Would you kindly contact me at info@senecaalleganycasino.com to discuss further? Your feedback is a valuable tool for us learn, grow and ultimately improve your future stays with us.
Kind regards,

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My family and I visited this property for a mini getaway for one night. The building is nice, casino is very nice. The staff did not seem to care too much in any department (front desk or the 24hour restaurant). However, the housekeepers I came encounter with were very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were spacious, and bathrooms were better than most hotel bathrooms. Our room was clean, but the pillows were the most uncomfortable pillows ever!! We would return to the casino, and probably the hotel, but we would not eat at this property again, and we would bring our own pillows!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Marc P, Vice President of Resort Operations at Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Hi, ashleycolpoys9, and thank you for your recent stay and feedback. We know that service is what will keep our guests returning and I do understand how frustrating it can be when expecations are not met. Please contact me directly when considering your next getaway and I would be most happy to make your upcoming stay a memorable one that represents our committment to providing luxury, 4-diamond service.
Kind regards,

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Had a two night reservation but left after one night. Arrived at 2:30 PM but couldn't check in until after 5 PM because rooms were not cleaned or inspected. Apparently the inspection was cursory as I found pubic hairs on the bed and long hairs in the bathroom. Ate at Patria and I can tell you to save your money, the food there is mediocre and the service is lacking - our server - Brooke - was pretty much non-existent after taking our order. I understand on a Monday the staffing might be reduced but trying to get a beverage on the casino floor required a cocktail waitress hunt that was often unsuccessful. Slots are tight, dealers disinterested. I was told by an employee the hotel is often close to capacity so perhaps they believe customer service is something for other organizations but given that several new casinos will be opening in New York State soon they might want to consider better service to keep those customers long term. Overall a disappointing experience.

Room Tip: Get one in Atlantic City
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank T K
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The hotel staff and everyone that we came into contact with were friendly and helpful.

Our room was very clean and beautiful. There was no tub, just a walk-in shower and I loved that. It was very possibly the nicest hotel room I've ever had, but it was more expensive than rooms I normally book.

We saw the John Legend Show in the Event Center. Our seats were in the back and there was a lot of talking with people talking to the ushers trying to find their seat. This continued long into the performance and that was distracting.

The non-smoking casino could only be reached by walking through the smoking casino.

I thought that the restaurant in the hotel had good food and good selection and the price was not more than I would have expected somewhere else. The buffet restaurant seemed too expensive to me $25 on Friday.

We had a nice weekend away and the people were wonderful! I would recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Mary Anne D

Mary Anne D, wasn't that a great weekend indeed! A first class show at a first class property. We're so happy to hear that your stay was one to share with others.
Have a great day and please come again soon as we have more great entertainment coming every month.