Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
$104
$75
Tamarack Club(Ellicottville)(Great Value!)
$152
Inn at Holiday Valley(Ellicottville)(Great Value!)
$145
Orbitz.com
Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville(Ellicottville)(Great Value!)
$129
$67
$60
$54
$126
All reviewscasino floorhot tubnon smokingfavorite casinofree roomgreat casinorooms are beautifulcorner suitehuge showerwalk in showerindoor poolwestern doorsmoking roomparking garageniagara fallsthunder mountaincommon areas
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Check-in was later in the day but we arrived early at 10:30 am and were greeted by a friendly staff and actually got a room. The view was spectacular and everything in the hotel, even the elevators, was designed to please the eye.
We tried the Seneca Cafe Express for supper and we were not impressed. I had the special, Pork Roast, and the quality was what you would expect to get at Denny's..... they poured some awful canned gravy over all... Yuk !
The Thunder Mountain Buffet was great the next day and there was plenty of room for all, eventhough the hotel was sold out. The casino was clean and free drinks were available.
We visited Allegany State Park and went to the Kinzua Skywalk ( WOW!) for a great getaway weekend.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Wonderful hotel, well attended rooms. Sheets even smell clean! Casino is big but not too big. Gift shop is reasonable. Bingo nearby, hotel shuttles you there free. Food is fabulous! No tax at this resort. Indian exclusion.

Room Tip: Many newly remodled rooms. But the resort is not that old!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I read some negative reviews before our visit. I was pleasantly surprised to find all and I mean all the staff to be pleasant.
Amanda, the front desk was excellent in accommodating the check of 3 couples who requested 3 rooms next to each other.
The restaurant we had dinner was the italian restaurant. The service was timely and the food and presentation was unexpected. All six of us had something different and all were impressed.

It all begins with a positive attitude in dealing with people to achieve your goals. If you are pleasant in your requests you will get what you want. If you act like the jerk, expect to be treated like jerk.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I am a frequent visitor to Seneca Allegany Casino. They have been building 200 rooms
for months. I get free rooms but I wanted to stay in the new section. .June they advertised the new section opening in October with a fee of 100 dollars with a special discount of 25%.
I thought they were advertising for the new room s and booked it. I waited for almost 5 months
and was excited for the opening. I arrive at the desk and a rude desk clerk checked me in
but informed me I needed to wait a half hour for the inspection. I came back later after losing
60$ I was given a key to room 712 and guess what a old room. A room I waited for 5 months
for, a room I never pay for, a room I took the night off. I guess this is how they plan on paying
for their new rooms by charging for usually comp rooms. I spoke to the rude front desk girl and requested to talk to the rude manager. I was told to read the fine print . My mistake. Money was returned to my credit card and I returned home. I overlooked many things the lack of pay out
the rude workers but this was mean.

4  Thank Terminal4
Reviewed October 14, 2012

IMO this property continues to be excellent as to accommodations, facilities and dining. And now with the addition of 200 new rooms Seneca Allegeny has definitely become THE only place to stay in the Salamanca area. But - we have noticed over the last year a trend toward later and later check-in times. Recently we arrived early (Yes - I know the official check in time is 400PM) but we told no problem - check back at 1230PM (room not available - come back at 130PM (room not available - come back at 230PM (room not available) then at 300PM got checked-in. During our wait we were invited to check-out the new section - really nice but only smoking floors #3 & #5 are open at this time. In talking with staff - it may be that the later check-in times are a result of too few staff to do their room cleaning/turnovers in a timely manner. May be too many rooms for too few staff. We will be again staying at Seneca Allegany in November ... we'll see how that goes. Love Seneca Allegany - hope they are able to resolve their check-in issues soon. FJG

3  Thank SeaFish