“small town wonder”

Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Salamanca
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014

lots of charm..kinda tacky..but fun in this small town..wait s taff was fun..my filet was cooked perfect

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We were back again a month since our last visit to have dinner. I had their salmon seseme-ginger, and my parnter tried one of their specials: lamb chops. both were delicious and well presented. We had a different server this time, but the previous one remembered us. Myer's is a local hang-out and the cook sits with some of the regulars. The atmosphere is a classy casual and friendly place to eat. Looking forward to returning next month.

The guy at the bar, Arnie, I think is either the manager or the owner, very helpful and friendly. Jokes with the regulars.

And the bonus was we just had to walk upstairs to our room.

1  Thank Lynne M
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had dinner here on Friday and it was just as delicious as the previous dinner we had a couple of years ago. Very relaxing and inviting informal atmosphere. Our waitress was attentive and knowledgeable but not over-bearing one bit. My shrimp cocktail was one of the most tasty I've had in quite a while, the meat was sweet and succulent. The two ladies each had the Queen Cut Prime Rib while my business partner and I both ordered the NY Strip. All four pieces of beef were cooked to perfection and very flavorful. Creamed-corn was the vegetable, it was quite good and definitely home-made. Each of our potato sides were good as well. The only down-side to the meal was everything was so good, none of us had room for dessert and they sounded yummy.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stop in for lunch and the service and food was awesome! We were wishing we would have made this the place we stayed. After enjoying lunch we went to the casino and headed back to the Inn for a few drinks. Again the atmosphere and service was exceptional. We will be returning for another weekend get away and this time we will be staying at the Inn.
Ed and Linda

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Rode in on our motorcycles about 13:00 hrs needing a lunch break after a long morning's ride. The atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. The counter service was friendly and prompt. We were made to feel welcome. The lunch, soup and sandwich, was tasty and satisfying. The decor was eclectic and caused us to take our time and explore. Historical pictures and info on the walls. Highly recommended.

Been to Myers Steakhouse & Inn? Share your experiences!