“Quaint country setting”

Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Salamanca
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Ate here after friend's recommendation. Later in wk. (Thurs.) so expected to be busier. No reservation but were seated upon entry. Not shabby but a little on the older side. My filet was cooked perfectly and wife's steak, also. Ample portions but, nothing out of ordinary. Decent service but place doesn/t compare to Western Door. But then again, either do prices. Not a must do, but do recommend for value. Overall, good experience. Might return.

6  Thank craig f

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Me and grandson had steaks here 05/31/13. Whole meal was great.To bad we live aways from here or would be here often.Staff was great. Our server Bridget was very attentive and help to make meal really great.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is actually a follow up review. We absolutely love the food and atmosphere here. The staff is very friendly and attentive, however the last few times we have been here it has not been up to par. We usually come in for lunch and sit at the bar. The person who has recently waited on us seems to be more interested in putting on her makeup and fixing her hair than waiting on customers. The bar top area is still dirty and sticky from the night before and no attempt is made to clean it up even after we have ordered. Once our food has been delivered no attempt is made to see how things are/were and actually disappears on her phone. The last time we received no utensils or waters. Just writing this in hopes that an attempt is made to correct this as I would hate for them to lose business as my partner has already stated he won't be back. As I said the food is great and I understand that everyone/place has an off day but this was now the 3rd time this happened and it's not like we go every week or month so I'm sure it's occurring on a regular basis. I hope I can convince my partner to go back and this doesn't happen again. I definitely love and recommend the food and atmosphere.

2  Thank funsen
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful meal of filet mignon and lobster tail for two including soup and beverages for $60. Nice quiet dining room, linen tablecloths and yet come in your jeans. Definitely going back!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food was good but not worth the wait. Tried this place twice now, and both times the waiting was ridiculous! If you're not hungry, it might be an OK place to go.

2  Thank Ohio_traveler_46

Been to Myers Steakhouse & Inn? Share your experiences!