“Bad experience.” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
NY
“Bad experience.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The whole experience was bad. The menu doesn't have much on it, we asked what was on a particular panini and it came out different, the bbq was microwaved (we were the only ones in the place and we could hear everything), and we ordered dessert to go and it took over ten minutes to receive it because the waitress had to run over to the grocery store across the parking lot to buy something to make it. I Unfortunately, I definitely would not return or recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars

Langhorne, PA
“Hidden gem tucked away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went antiquing at the Salamanaca Antique Mall. It was lunch time and we'd seen Vittlesticks Cafe as we pulled into the Mall parking lot. It's a small, Victorian House located at the back corner of the parking lot. I am so glad we gave it a try. I had the pulled-pork sandwich and coleslaw. The bun was perfect for the sandwich, the pork was perfectly shredded and with delicious barbecue flavor - not too drenched in sauce or overpowering. The sweet, mayo-based slaw was a perfect complement to the sandwich. Husband had a hamburger that was obviously freshly prepared and not pre-pattied or frozen. The service was spot-on. We were told that the owners hope to convert the property to a bed&breakfast. I'm not certain if the location would support that change, but I do hope that others discover the great food so as to keep it up and running.

• Visited August 2013
Key West, Florida
“Go in fall=local APPLE cider!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Everything here was good, and was reasonably priced. Small quaint place. Only downfall is they close early. Like today I was gonna revisit and they were closing at 2:30pm(the day after July forth). I SO wanted to return. Decor inside was beautiful, and clean restrooms too.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Key West, Florida
“Go in fall=local APPLE cider!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Everything here was good, and was reasonably priced. Small quaint place. Only downfall is they close early. Like today I was gonna revisit and they were closing at 2:30pm(the day after July forth). I SO wanted to return. Clean restrooms too.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Terrific experience - highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a lovely and quaint Victorian home converted into a cafe. We had a surprise birthday party for my wife, and the owners were more than accommodating. This is a little gem that you should not miss. Great food and service. Highly recommended!

2 Thank chrislaw07