“Birthday weekend”

51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Birthday weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very fun, remember it's recreation not to get rich! Casino was extremely clean, the staff was very friendly and the food was great. I look forward to next year!!!!

Visited February 2013

Tonawanda, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Tight slots, too much smoke!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I'm not a newbie when it comes to casinos. Due to my job I've visited casino thruout the country and spend a lot of time at the Fallsview in Niagara Falls (which in my opinion is the best casino around) and the Seneca Niagara Casino. I was really disappointed with Seneca Allegany. I had high hopes for my first visit here. I was excited to see some machines I had not played before. The payout on the machines is just awful. I know when I go into a casino I'm not always going to come out a winner but I do expect them to give a little and allow me to play without having to keep shovelling the money into a machine. I was very disappointed. Smoking is allowed here and although I didn't feel it was as bad as the smoke at Seneca Niagara casino it still bothered me. They do have a very small non smoking section with very limited machines but since I could not win on any of them I couldn't sit in there and play. I hate walking out of a casino with my throat hurting from the smoke and my clothes smelling like an ashtray. I also felt that the beverage service was poor and slow. I really didn't find any reason to go back there. The Fallsview in Niagara Falls Canada is still my first choice in local casinos. There is no smoking there, they are very generous with comps and the machines pay, at least enough on a regular basis to allow you to sit and play.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank sunshine315
Erie, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“great place to see a concert!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

we went to this casino to see a great kc & the sunshine band concert! before the show we had a great dinner with the selection of food on their buffet. there was a good view from any seat in their show arena, we also got invited to hangout with the band & road crew & have drinks at an aftershow party in the casino bar!! after that we gambled slots for 2 hours & won $300. it was great to make back all the money we spend on dinner, 2 concert tickets & hotel room. it is an hour & a half drive from erie,pa. & we plan on making a trip back to seneca casino again soon when they have a good band playing a concert!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ed k
Kitchener
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“smoke gets in your eyes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I will return when they have banned smoking all together !! To bad because it is a nice place to visit, but with all the concerns on smoking today......STOP the SMOKING !!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank HotLady45
LAKEWOOD
“Fun, food, and gambling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had a lot of fun at the casino! Staff was very nice and friendly. We ate at the steakhouse and it was delicious! We came to snowboard for New Years Eve at Holiday Valley. It is a little bit of a hike to get to the casino from Ellicottville, but worth it. Definitely recommend going there to eat at the very least!

Visited December 2012