“Wonderful food!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

i totally love this restaurant!!! This type of restaurant is where you get samples to different courses. sooo.....I was hesitant at first. Would of feel that I had eaten enough? YESSSS! The
different courses are absolutely delicious. Not bad one!!! and substitutions are allowed. So if you do not eat meat, no problem.

Each sampling was amazing!!! Works of art in flavor and presentation!!! and by the time dessert come....you are quite full!!! When I went they did not have liquor but feel free to bring your own.

I cannot wait to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Mosaic

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We tried this restaurant with a pair of friends who are very picky foodies and all of us left very impressed with our experience at Mosaic. The food is excellent, rivaling the quality, taste and presentation of 3 star (michelin) restaurants. What a gem!!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I went here last night and it was delicious. We had a delicious 5 course meal and got to eat things we would never have ordered otherwise. I noticed that some of the other clients had some different choices which was most likely that they ran out of items or food allergies at the other table. Everyone is young from the wait staff to the chefs. The restaurant is small and there were open tables the night we went which was pouring rain at times which is the only reason I can see for people staying home. I can't wait to try this restaurant again.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We decided to try Mosaic in St. James on Saturday night 8/4/12. The food was good and we decided to have the wine paired with each course. After we paid the bill, we were drinking our tea and coffee, the waiter approached us and said "we need your table, we have to move you to another table". Now if this would have occured before we started I would understand but we are finishing our meal, and to be asked to change table we felt was not in character of a fine resturant.

5  Thank Dee s
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Ever wish you could be a judge on Iron Chef? Well, dream no more as an evening at Mosaic will make you feel like one! With a 5 course menu that's sure to please even the most discriminating foodies out there, Mosaic is a culinary carnival of delights. When later asked by friends what I had for dinner, I could almost say I had 4 dinners in one: Paella salad with lobster, shrimp and saffron vinegrette, pan-seared sea bass with white bean and spinach custard, orachette with chicken meatballs and roasted eggplant in basil cream, New York Strip with roasted cauliflower and cheese (I can't remember the name) infused mashed potatoes, and a desert sampler that had everything from jasmine rice rice pudding with banana cream and strawberries, to a mini chipwich icecream sandwich served with a smear of chocolate ganache. Everything was incredibly well prepared, perfectly cooked, and creatively conceived. I cannot , in this brief snapshot description, do justice to the depth and complexity of the ingredients used and the resulting culinary magic that happens. I hear the menu changes daily and subsitutions are allowed if there's something on the menu that's not your thing. The waitstaff was very friendly and professional and the chef came twice to our table to desribe the dish he just made for us. Mosaic also features a very nice wine selection. So if you want a special evening out, with great food in an intimate and casual atmosphere, Mosaic is the place for you. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was there!

2  Thank VacationEyes