“Organic, exciting, fresh- and thats just the food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Estia's Little Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Sag Harbor
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Organic, exciting, fresh- and thats just the food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had a brunch outing which is where I can see this restaurant thrive. The food is fresh, delicious, and exciting- the type of menu you know you can't go wrong with anything. They are not a one trick pony. I had watermelon lemonade, homemade chips and guac, and Organic red quinoa and I couldn't have been more satisfied.

I don't think I would enjoy a nice dinner there and the biggest downside was the amount of flies inside the restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Bridgehampton, New York
“Not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

The food is average but the prices are high for what they give you. Service is not very professional- you have to ask for bread, ask for butter, ask for and wait for the check. this would not be a top choice in the area for me.

Visited July 2012
“Fish Tacos are a must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

When you're in a place like Sag Harbor, with water all around you, it's certainly a good idea to eat fish when dining out. We went to Estias and I ws expecting it to be another mediocre Hamptons meal. Not the case. The fish tacos had more taste than any oer fish taco I've ever had (Mexico included). While the internal surroundings are modest, the grounds are beautiful. Everything is homegrown and authentic. Skip the dessert though not the coffee!

New York, NY
“A nice little place to eat if you can get a table.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is one of my son's favorite restaurants. He loves the fish and chips and the chicken quesadillas. I love the split pea soup and the Mexican inflected egg dishes. It is a very small space, so there is often a wait, particularly for brunch on the weekends. We try to get there early. When there is a wait, we leave our name and hang out in our car and then they come out to get us which is quite nice.

• Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
“Super food with a Mexican twist!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We really enjoyed the welcoming ambience and fresh seafood.

Visited June 2012