“Rum Punch specials - Sunset for free”
Review of La Superica

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rum Punch specials - Sunset for free”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

went there with my 2 year old son twice this weekend. once we sat in the front and once in a booth in the back. the food is delicious, fish tacos = so good and there were a lot of families with kids there. so its really kid friendly, plus one wall is all windows and the sunset was amazing

• Visited July 2011

Smithfield, Virginia
“You have to pay for salsa and chips!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Am local and always try to support our town. Last year stopped in for dinner. and waitress asked if we wanted to buy salsa and chips to start.
That was the last time we ate there. Give me a break! Lost me as a customer .

Southampton, New York
“Never again”
Reviewed June 21, 2010

I went to La Superica on Sunday night. I swore that I would never go there again but there I was once again. With all of the nice places to eat in the Hamptons I wasted another night in that place. After waiting 45 minutes for dinner my Quesadilla came out looking like someone scraped it into a ball and plopped it on the plate. The waitress could not of cared less or the young man who was helping, I could go on and on but the point is don't waste your time.
We were in the Corner Bar having a drink and waiting for La Superica to open we should have stayed there. There food is great and the staff wants you to be happy there.

1 Thank mkadash
Sag Harbor, NY
“HOT AND SPICY...OLE!”
Reviewed September 8, 2009

We moved here in '94 and have been going to La Superica through a slew of owners. The chefs must be the same, because the food has always been consistently good. The Shrimp Enchalada Suizas and the Pollo Especiale are our faves, but occasionally we crave the burritos! And if you want the most incredible frozen margaritas anywhere, this is the place to go. 2 of those and you forget what you ordered!! The only negative...the chips and salsa used to be free and brought to your table as a courtesy. Now you have to ask for them only to find them added to your bill...for a very pretty penny!

Philadelphia
“Sag Harbor or bust”
Reviewed April 27, 2009

Being a group of tourists in the off-season La Superica exemplified how fun,
friendly, and accommodating Sag Harbor and it's local crowd are.