We just spent a wonderful weekend at Forever Bungalows and will absolutely return.
- The room was very clean, with simple, modern furnishings inside and a small semi-private patio in back. We stayed in room 5 which is in the set of smaller, attached rooms and it was perfect for a couple.
- The owner Alistair, his wife and the whole staff are extremely helpful and accommodative. There are maybe 17 rooms total so there's a quasi b&b tone.
- Horseshoes, bocce ball and a fire pit out front were an unexpected fun addition. Additionally the bungalows are adjacent to the golf course which has a gorgeous (if very woodsy/ offroads) 4 mile loop you can run.
- As the bungalows are not in the heart of town, you do need a car to make the 10 minute drive into Sag Harbor.
-This is not a hotel, so if other amenities besides a clean simple room and friendly service are on your 'must haves' it may not be a fit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forever Bungalows is a simple environment that encourages a true escape. Our hotel rooms have a quiet boutique feel, while our detached 'bungalows' offer a more casual country vibe. All of the rooms have larger-than-mini fridges, and the bungalows have small kitchens for light cooking. We are a straight 1.5 miles from the very center of Sag Harbor Village (a picturesque former whaling village which has become the 'jewel' of the Hamptons) and a straight 5 miles in the opposite direction to East Hampton (the popular 'has it all' Hampton.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Forever Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.