Forever Bungalows(Sag Harbor)(Great Value!)
$325
Topping Rose House(Bridgehampton)(Great Value!)
$1,495
$1,450
Shelter Island House(Shelter Island)(Great Value!)
$375
The Pridwin Hotel(Shelter Island)
$330
Journey East Hampton(East Hampton)(Great Value!)
$585
All reviewsloft suitelive musicmain streetfood and drinkssaltwater pools coveoff seasongift shopan umbrellagreat view of the harborcomplimentary bikesstayed two nightstake advantagebar and restaurantmany choiceslocal beachair conditioner
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Had an enjoyable time in the Fall when my son was an infant. We went for a one-night getaway and had dinner at the restaurant which was very enjoyable. Rooms are spacious, very clean and quiet. Easily walkable to Main Street area and water. Note, no beach.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This hotel has an awesome restaurant and bar and the rooms are beachy, clean, and perfect for mixing a summer drink and relaxing. Walking distance to everything downtown in Sag Harbor. Love this place!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is a great location to stay to be off the beaten path but also to be right in the middle of everything. Downtown entertainment is a close 10 min walk away for great shopping and dining. Rooms are comfortable and accommodating. The front veranda is a lovely place to sit in the evening and watch the sunset. They offer great amenities from yoga, spa, water activities, and bicycling. Our concierge, Pascal, was very helpful in making reservations and suggestions duringr our stay. The decor is perfect. I felt like I was in a movie.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

My wife and I wanted a Hamptons retreat for a few nights with our four month old son. One of the main attractions for me with Baron's Cove was the pictures of the private decks on the 2nd floor rooms - I envisioned putting our son to bed and enjoying some wine on the deck. Beware... on the village rooms 2nd floor, the decks are NOT private. The separate walls do not extend out because the hallway is outdoors so cleaning staff and guests need to use the walkway to get to rooms. Our room 255 does not even have a deck with chairs. It's the first room as soon as you walk up the stairs. My advice, don't get stuck with that room if you want to sit outside. So we were stuck inside each night while our baby went to bed. Credit to Darius the manager when I told him we were disappointed about not having an outside area, he comped us 1 day cabana rental, $200 value.

All that being said, the location is fantastic, the service is really outstanding and the pool is unbelievable. Without a doubt the #1 selling point of the property is the pool. It's saltwater, the chairs around the pool are great, the staff is on top of everything to make your stay as peaceful as possible. As I mentioned, you can reserve one of the (4) cabanas for $200 daily but that does come with a $50 food/beverage credit so it's really $150. During our 3 day stay we didnt see anybody reserve them. Prices may be too high.

Baron's Cove offers many amenities to take advantage of: bike rentals for up to 2 hours, beach passes to Southampton beaches, yoga in the morning, small workout center, kayaking and paddle boarding.

And their location is unbeatable. Right on the Harbor, literally across the street from docked boats. I was out taking pictures early one morning, so much to see and capture.
Main Street Sag Harbor is no more than a 5 minute walk from the property.

On our first evening we dined at the restaurant. I don't recommend. The food isn't great and way overpriced. So many great restaurants in the Sag Harbor area to try, don't force yourself to eat at the hotel.

Overall...great spot, I would definitely stay there again. I would ask for a corner room for the most privacy if you're doing village rooms.

Room Tip: Corner rooms upstairs for Village side
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Ben T
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Check in was fairly quick. The room was nicely appointed with a large walk in shower. There was a small table and chair set outside the room where my wife and I could sit and eat dinner with a small privacy wall. Our room was upstairs near the back of the property. It was a short walk to the main street in Sag Harbor but no sidewalks for most of the walk. Unfortunately, the landscapers at a nearby property was making loud noises early in the morning and to get upstairs from the side you had to pass by the open door where the housekeeping staff were working cleaning and folding linens and you felt bad for them.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple