“Great Sag Harbor Vibe!”
Review of Page at 63 Main

Page at 63 Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Page at 63 Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Sag Harbor
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bay Street
Transit: Hampton Jitney let's out right in front of the restaurant and picks up across the street.
Description: Page: Restaurant is a modern American restaurant in the heart of historic Sag Harbor. In addition to our Aquaponic Garden, where fresh organic produce is cultivated in-house, renowned Executive Chef James Carpenter engages local farmers and fisheries to bring the best of the East End directly to your table. Page: Restaurant provides a relaxed and elegant atmosphere with a year-round atrium room and seasonal outdoor dining.
New York, New York
“Great Sag Harbor Vibe!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Stopped in for lunch on our drive out to MTK. The restaurant has great ambiance and we usually eat indoors, but there is sidewalk seating as well as a new outside back patio. Service is professional and our lunch was delicious. Seafood fresh, salad crisp. We have never been disappointed. And you can't beat the people watching!

• Visited June 2014

New York City, New York
“Very enjoyable experience”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had dinner there over the weekend.
The food specials were terrific and they do what you expect from a good restaurant in the Hamptons: use the local fish & seafood: salmon "menage a 3" (gravlax, tartare, and paté) appetizer, and Halibut with sautéed mushrooms main course. The fish was so fresh it melted in our mouth and the sides were cooked to match perfectly without overpowering it.
The atmosphere was great, on that gorgeous summer early evening, with the breeze flowing from the back garden to Main Street.
The only negative comment I would have was the service, it was definitely OK but the waiter just acted like he would prefer to be somewhere else during the entire time we were there.

• Visited June 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Over-rated!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Having read the reviews by other travelers, I strayed from all-time favorite restaurant in Sag Harbour at the American Hotel to give this a "go" and was disappointed. Had the lobster BLT and was not impressed with the freshness of the lobster I was expecting from the area - the salad that came with it was also very average. Service was also so-so with ice water being offered more than 15 minutes after seating and while I was sipping both my ice lemon tea and ice water during a one hour lunch on a hot day, there was no refill of water while the glass stood empty for more than 20 mins (and even after I had asked for one). For a little more money, the American Hotel definitely offers a much better experience all round - both service and food quality, and it is just a few doors away.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kenming
“Terrific experience!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch here yesterday, it was our first visit to Sag Harbor. I ordered the Lobster BLT and my wife had the fish and chips. Our waiter Leo was amazing he was knowledgable about the menu and the mission of the restaurant. Our food was delicious and well presented. Our service was very professional. Leo explained that the restaurant only uses seasonal ingredients from local sustainable farms and when we inquired about the tropical fish tanks in the room he escorted us around the entire restaurant explaining the fish were part of the Aquaponic system the restaurant uses to grow their own salad greens. We enjoyed the entire experience and Leo was a major part of it

1 Thank Jeff H
Sag Harbor, New York
“New Year's Eve Dinner”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My friend and I had the best 3 course dinner last night for New Year's Eve 2014....The New's Eve Menu was extensive. The price for all of it was $55.00 a person which included a complimentary glass of champagne! I started out with shrimp cocktail....the shrimp were huge and the sauce spicy and good. Then I had the Cesar Salad.......big enough for two people! For the main course, I chose the Beef Wellington. It was done medium rare to my liking and came with 20 asparagras spears and potatoes (mashed). For dessert, I had the baked Alaska over the chocolate mousse! My friend had the local bay scallops and risotto.....a little salty for his liking, but I didn't see any that were left on his plate! The restaurant was beautiful and festive....the waiters very attentive. It sure made our evening out on New Year's Eve wonderful! I wish now that we had stayed for the music and party which was being set up when we left.

• Visited January 2014