“Best of the best!”

Uptown Pilates Sag Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Uptown Pilates Sag Harbor's mission is to provide the best quality Pilates instruction in a studio of unparalleled stylishness. Our Instructors are all unsurpassed in their dedication to the clients and to the Authentic Pilates Method we teach and practice. The combination of feeling your body strengthen and the pleasure of practicing Pilates in such a serene environment is what keeps clients coming back for more and makes Uptown Pilates supreme in the industry.
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I love working with the intelligent instructors at Uptown Pilates Sag Harbor while I'm vacationing in the Hamptons. The studio is gorgeous with a spa-like atmosphere, who knew you could relax and work out at the same time?! Regular sessions at Uptown Pilates keeps me bikini ready all summer long!

There are newer reviews for Uptown Pilates Sag Harbor

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I have been going to Uptown Pilates in Sag Harbor all summer and I am in love! I have always been a believer in the benefits of Pilates but the instructors at this studio have turned me into even more of a believer!! Like instructors at so many other studios they do not just bark out the routines like robots, instead they customize each and every workout to what will be best for YOU specifically on that day. To top it off the space is beautiful and spotless, Couldnt ask for more

Reviewed July 17, 2011

I have a friend that takes classes at the Madison Ave location and she recommended that I try it out while I was vacationing in Sag Harbor. I couldn't thank her enough for the rec. The studio was so intimate and the instructors were very knowledgable. They gave me a personal workout that suited my needs and I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed June 9, 2010

Trying to tone your body for the beach this summer??
Goals for a healthier, more flexible you??
Need to shed that muffin top from all the summer bbq gorging?

What ever your reason is, Uptown Pilates Sag Harbor will do you good. I 've always considered Pilates and core strengthening since I tend to keep pretty active with sports and and fitness. Since the new Uptown Pilates Sag harbor studio is close to where I live, I convinced myself to give it a try. Today was my first class with Pilates and it sure did not disappoint! My instructor Kirsi was the best- very knowledgeable and showed sincere interest and insight to my body. My workout was completely unique to my body. The studio space is gorgeous and convenient. I will certainly be back! Thanks Uptown Pilates Sag Harbor!