“Never a bad experience”
Review of Tin Pan Galley

Tin Pan Galley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wood Acres, NY
“Never a bad experience”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Tin Pan is great any time of year but the garden dining is wonderful. Sitting at the outdoor bar is also nice. Have never had a bad dish and deserts are excellent.

Visited August 2012

Ottawa, Canada
“A gem”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We happened upon Tin Pan Gallery during a trip to Sackets Harbor. We ate in the garden, probably the nicest dining experience I've had in a while. Although there were many tables, the way they were arranged - around trees, in little alcoves - you did not feel crowded. The beautiful old trees shaded us as we ate.

The food was outstanding. My only complaint was the huge portions! It was a struggle to finish my meal. Service was very good. Our server was able to describe various local beers and even recommended the local brewery for a visit.

I could have sat here all afternoon. The interior seemed small so I don't know what it is like to eat here once the patio is closed.

• Visited August 2012
Oswego, New York, United States
“THE best place to eat in SH!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was by far our favorite place in SH. We ate there twice in our 2 day stay! Delicious food, huge portions and fantastic service. You truly get what you pay for here! And the atmosphere, especially when you eat outside, is beautiful.

Visited September 2012
Nyack, New York
“Best place for breakfast and great dinner band”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I don't think I've ever eaten at a better place for breakfast in my life. I'm a big foodie, and breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. They seated us in the sweetest spot in the garden with a full corner view of the whole place. It was beautiful, delicious and satisfying.

Visited August 2012
Kayuta Lake
“Outstanding as usual”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Four of us took time for breakfast in the garden before biking across Wolfe Island to Kingston. This is what we had. 2 had raisin cinnamon french toast. Each got 4 pieces of 1 1/2" thick grilled bread. One eggs benedict with sausage and Utica Greens and one special, Lobster eggs benedict.. Everything was outstanding, Service was friendly and comfortable. The bill for four came to $65 and change with coffee and juice but all of us were only able to eat half, packed the rest, put it in the cooler and had leftovers for dinner.

• Visited September 2012