“The Best Margherita Pizza in the area”
Review of Pizza & Brew - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
New York
“The Best Margherita Pizza in the area”
Reviewed June 10, 2010

This restaurant is in my neighborhood. It's called Racanelli's (they dropped the Pizza & Brew moniker several years ago). I go there specifically for one thing...their Margherita Pizza is the best in the area. It's made with fresh thin crust dough, topped with sauce, fresh Mozzarella (I get it w/extra cheese) sliced cherry tomatoes and Fresh Basil. Thin crust baked to a crunchiness that is terrific....just what pizza is supposed to be. Can't speak to any of their other food. I just get the Margherita pizza, and it's great! This and an ice cold Peroni.....life is good!

Rye, New York
“The owner of this restaurant is nasty!”
Reviewed June 5, 2010

The food at Pizza & Brew is excellent. I have been eating there for years and have never been disappointed with my meal. The value for the amount of food you get is also great. The owner of the restaurant, usually the man who seats you, is horrendous, however. He is rude, condescending, and overall, just difficult to deal with. Most recently, he got highly irritated when my husband and I asked to sit outdoors (where there were plenty of empty tables), and he rolled his eyes and me and said something I could not hear. I was not completely surprised, as he is never pleasant, but his actions were truthfully offending. It doesn't feel good to be eating at a place where you don't feel welcome!!!

3 Thank Alexis44
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food and fast service”
Reviewed October 1, 2009

Good food and fast service

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Terrific”
Reviewed December 3, 2008

My family and I have been going to Pizza & Brew for years and it has always been consistently good. They recently did a much-needed makeover and renamed the restuarant Racanelli's (I think it was always officialy Racanelli's Pizza & Brew) For the price, you definitly can't beat it in the Westchester area. My favorites are any salad with house dressing, chicken francese, ravioli, penne alla vodka, pasta a fagiolli, and the thin crust pizza. It can get very busy and they do not take reservations so sometime you must wait awhile for a table (especially on weekends.)

NY
“Far better then expected. Will go back again.”
Reviewed July 28, 2008

The place has been re-done. Gone is the old brown wood look.

The place is open and clean. The service was great but, we were one of 5 tables at the time. The food was far better the expected and better then most. Not the same place it was 10 years ago.
This is now a restaurant not a Pizza and Brew. Price are more then reasonable and the portions are not small.