“Good Burger”

Elevation Burger
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Rye Brook
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I mean these places are good for a burger. Not a burger you go nutz over but a nice burger with a beer and hanging out. That's great and we like that. Friendly staff is a plus.

1  Thank JGDining

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stopped here for a quick bite to eat. My sister had mentioned the burgers were good. We had the elevation burger it was so tasty. We will be back. The fries were awesome as well as Uncle Bills root beer.

1  Thank kmrs
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I am a burger fanatic, and crave these delicious burgers. While I like bread, I don't like it with my burger so I was very happy to learn they'll wrap the burger in lettuce - so good - and made me feel virtuous enough to enjoy the awesome fries.

1  Thank frequenttraveler9724
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had the Cobb Salad which was great- very filling. Place was packed- get there early for dinner. My sister had a southwest type burger with tortilla chips and avacado dressing on it- not realizing there was lemon juice in it, she had an allergic reaction. Rest of family had burgers which they enjoyed.

1  Thank Weeble123
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Delicious beef (it's organic and I am not sure if that matters but it tastes great), fresh cut fries, and real ice cream shakes. Not for the calorie conscious, but for those who like a Five Guys competitor to emerge, this is a worthy choice. Friendly, quick service, nice shopping center location. Worth a drive.

1  Thank JPS500