“Nice and convenient for family event weekend”
Review of Doral Arrowwood

Doral Arrowwood
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rye Brook
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Room,-needs upgrading;halls are noisy.mostly,a very pleasant uncomplicated stay

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 21, 2011

It's a great option for a quick getaway. There is space for the kids to roam and lots of tables set up so you could have art project or story time in a corner just about anywhere. There's an afternoon movie for the kids, which is a nice touch. The indoor pool, which was our motivator for going, was not great. The water is warm and clean, but the air in the enclosed area was so frigid, you were either in the water or outta there. It was too chilly to sit and hang out. Perhaps when the repairs from last year's big March windstorm are made (supposedly by March) this will improve.
Still a good trip.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2010

IT is a beautiful hotel , We been there late night to book the hotel .It was very quick.
Room was very clean ,very good room service , food was very delicious.

Planning for one more stay over there soon :)

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2010

What a beautiful hotel. It was a Pleasure to stay here. I am planning to return with my children. The sports center and pool are great. Room service was excellent and the pub was great. We cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed November 22, 2010

The purpose of our stay was for a family gathering which was external to the hotel. However, having conducive places to meet (the Pub and restaurant) prior to and after allowed for the families to enjoy the weekend festivities fully. Would recommend the hotel for both business and personal get togethers as it provided high value.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Mr. Luis Fornis
Director of Hotel Services
Doral Arrowwood
975 Anderson Hill Road
Rye Brook, New York 10573
Dear Mr. Fornis:
Thank you for taking the time and effort to help make my stay at The Doral Arrowwood so pleasant and comfortable. Mr. Fornis I most recently was a member of a management team that secured the Hospitality Industry coveted Mobile 5 star award at The Boston Harbor Hotel. My career there lasted twenty-one years and I left (due to health issues) as Function Manager. (I loved my job!)
Mr. Fornis as you know I had some concerns regarding my stay based on the non-expert postings I read on “Trip-Advisor.Com” My mistake. My initial reservation was handled by “Sheryl” I believe. Very friendly, warm and pleasant as a matter of fact all my phone calls to the hotel have been handled politely and with care. I arrived after 4:00PM on Friday and was greeted by the door staff and offered assistance. My check-in was handled by Marvin, very pleasant, informative and willing to assist. I checked into room #508 an upgraded room (Thank You) very well appointed, Lovely bed, linens and a beautiful bath, I am amazed at the “medicine” cabinet so perfect! The marble and tile is beautiful. I was surprised that there was no bath I have had Cardiac Surgery and was looking forward to a soak. I did inquire about changing rooms and was politely told no other renovated rooms were available however, a shower chair could be provided. Perfect.
The Health Club is first rate. Clean, well equipped and the staff friendly and helpful Jean Claude greeted me on my first visit.
The morning crew in the Atrium Dinning room is warm, friendly and perfect for the early bird guest like myself. Elizabeth, Marie and many others took great care of me and my family who came to visit.The food was tasty,refreshed and there were several options. I was able to order In Room Dining and Walter was polite using my name several times and reviewing my order. “Carlos” brought the meal to my room and again used my name and made sure I had what I ordered and needed.
Rod in Guest Services was helpful and able to assist me not only while I was on site but, as recently as today when I realized I left my travel case in the room. I called and he has arranged to have it held for me since I will be in the area next week for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Mr. Fornis. Lastly I and some of my family are now fans of the Doral Arrowwood. Thank You for this introduction to a wonderful location. Please mention the PepsiCo Sculpture Garden to guests it is a hidden gem.
Sincerely.
JMF-

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Our wedding reception was absolutely beautiful in the ballroom. The staff made sure we (the bride and groom) had anything we wanted and always asked throughout the day if I needed anything. I couldn't have asked for better service!
The junior suite is clean, neat and very comfortable.....I slept like a baby!
We had the best time at Doral Arrowwood.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown
4 mi away
Cambria hotel & suites White Plains - Downtown
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester

Been to Doral Arrowwood? Share your experiences!