All reviews port chester front desk train station capital theater housekeeping staff off the highway indoor pool early check room was spotless westchester county stayed one night nice stay beds were comfortable breakfast buffet convenient location new york bistro
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for one night on our way to New York. Although I found the hotel pricey for the profile, I was very impressed with the hotel. Room was large and actually very clean. The check-in was the best check in I ever made ( other hotel managers listen in). I downloaded the app which was quite easy and user friendly. Check in took me 2 seconds the night before. Walked in gave my name and was handed the key-That’s it!!!! As travelers that is all we want......the extra? A Starbucks downstairs! Checkout just as easy. Would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Guest Services personnel were great. Friendly, professional.

Rooms were clean and neat

Easily accessible to businesses in Rye.

Business center could use some new printers but other than that this is a good hotel choice..

Room tip: 1st floor rooms and hallway was very quite.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

This is a nice, clean, and convenient hotel. It’s convenient to get to town and the train station and to the thruway. The restaurant could be better but overall my stay was very pleasant and I would choose to stay at the hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Antonio S, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Rye, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Hi ReneeC,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

We had an event in Greenwich for a weekend , the location could not have worked better. The staff at the Hotel were very accommodating to our needs, and the Bistro offered a nice diverse menu that is sure to please. I will book it again next year.

Room tip: Upper floors always work best for us, no noise above you
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

standard room, ok. no barivment rate acceped. no complementary lobby coffee. full price breakfast. not a value. check out desk manned by building engineer. full price with limited service. employees did
smile.