“Pretty Good”

Crystal Brook House
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Round Top
Cuisines: German, Bar, Pub, Central European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I love German food and we went out of our way to find this place. Stepping inside you feel like your in an old German beer hall. We ate in the afternoon so there wasn't a crowd. The food was great on par with others I've tried. The server was very good and was friendly. I would go back again..

6 Thank sealift42

Germantown, Maryland
“This Restaurant was pretty good, Could have been Better!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I visited the restaurant with my girl friend this weekend. The place was nicely decorated, the waitress, very nice indeed. We enjoyed the beer that we ordered, however the food needs to be improved on. I had smoked pork chops, they were decent enough. My lady ordered Hungarian Goulash, it was not tasty at all. The problem was it had no seasoning in the recipe at all. The management needs to attend to better staffing. The kitchen was slow, and they were short staffed. This is management not doing their job. Our waitress/ barmaid was very nice, and over worked too! The restaurant needs alot of work in the kitchen to make the Goulash better. The young cook needs more training for that manner, as we were served Cold German Potato Salad not warm.

• Visited October 2013