The Roslyn Hotel
$152
GardenInn.com
$101
  • Breakfast included
The Andrew Hotel(Great Neck)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$134
Priceline
$181
$166
Homewood
Inn at Great Neck(Great Neck)
$179
  • Restaurant
$136
Hampton Inn Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
Hyatt Place Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
$189
All reviewslong islandmodern looknew managementrehearsal dinnerbeautiful hotelnew yorkhotel stayoatmealquiet roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulwedding guestsenjoyed my staycomfortable staythis past weekendbusiness triplobbylaura
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I had my parents stay at this hotel due to hurricane sandy. Initially, our reservation was for only two nights. Due to no power at my parents’ home, my parents had to stay longer than anticipated. The staff at this hotel was very helpful and co-operating. They were very accommodating to not only my parents but all elderly people who got stuck without a place to stay. I have to say that I have not seen such a great service. My special thanks to the staff. Despite adverse weather condition, there was always hot breakfast served. I can’t thank them enough for their support and empathy during such difficult times. In addition to the excellent service the hotel accommodation was comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Steven S
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Was in NY on a business trip and because of the high prices in Manhattan, decided to book a couple of nights at the Rosalyn hotel and wow did i hit the bull's eye. The hotel is located in a nice area with lot of cafe and restaurants around. Service at the front desk was warm and hospitable and the housekeepers were always eager to help. Bartender was informative and friendly. The rooms was clean and perfect for a single traveler.
The hotel was close to the train station which was perfect because had to go to the city in the morning. Overall for the price, I think it was a great hotel to be in if you want to avoid the extravagant amounts they charge if you stay in downtown!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2012

A beautiful Hotel, Spacious and nicely furnished rooms. The staff are so friendly and they where very helpfull. I would highly recommend this location to all my family and friends. Also I loved the upgraded Breakfast we were served in the morning.

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the end of the building.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Do not have your wedding here you will be sorry!

We spoke to the banquet manager and went over all the details. One of my concerns was the dirty, scratched up dance floor. I requested a new one. The banquet manager promised over and over but never delivered.

We made a mistake by not requesting a tasting before we put down the deposit. For 6 months I chased down the banquet manager for a tasting all I received were excuses. Eventually he final came through. The food was disgusting! What a huge disappointment as we went into panic mode now!

We booked rooms for out of town relatives and they screwed up the reservations twice. The second time we really have to do some wheeling and dealing to fix their mistake.

The wedding finally came, during the reception the banquet manager asked me to leave the suite I had reserved for 5 days, as someone else reserved it I was told. How could I leave my wedding? Why was someone bothering me on my special day? Multiple times my reception was interrupted by the banquet manager.

After the reception, the banquet manager came to my room and a full scale argument started. He got so bad, I was afraid he was going to hit me. Lucky my husband was nearby and chased him away.

Here I was, just married and we had to relocate to another room. I don’t know why, because the room was already reserved. No assistance was made available to us, and a guest was forced to sleep in an unmade room, because they screwed up the reservations.

After the wedding I was clearly upset over the treatment I received from this employee. I spoke to the owner, who did nothing. I spoke to the general manager who also did nothing. My bill also appears to be wrong.

stay away from this hotel or you will be sorry!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank disappointedbri... C
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed at the hotel last month on WED, to my surprise there was Manager's reception night of unlimited complimentary wine and hot appetizer. The staff was very helpful and had the causey atmosphere. The location is convenient to Roslyn area of NY I will recommend this place any time of day.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business