The Roslyn Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Knickerbocker Yacht Hotel(Port Washington)
View Hotel
The Andrew Hotel(Great Neck)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Inn at Great Neck(Great Neck)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewslong islandmodern looknew managementrehearsal dinnerbeautiful hotelnew yorkhotel stayoatmealquiet roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulwedding guestsenjoyed my staycomfortable staythis past weekendbusiness triplobbylaura
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had our high school class reunion at the Roslyn Claremont Hotel on October 12, 2012. When arriving the day before to look at the room location for our high school class reunion event I found our high school had made a big mistake in the meeting room selection in that it was much too small. With only 24 hours until the event I contacted the Banquet Manager, Max, and he immediately agreed that the room was much too small and took charge in arranging for another and bigger room for us at no additional charge. During the event Max was there to insure all went well and even became our "official" photographer in taking our class pictures.
Two thumbs up to the Claremont Hotel both for its hospitality and helping to fix a potential very big last minute problem. Looking forward to our next reunion at the Claremont.
Dr. Kevin Donnelly

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I'm from Texas and where Im from the customer is made comfortable. Not so in NY and at this hotel..they decide when to turn the heat on...even if you are paying full price!!! When I came in I had to grab my own dolly for my bags before anyone offered to help! when I asked about the heat b/c I was cold in my room.. They said it won't be on till next week!! And another staff member said it was broken!! There's a high of 57 degrees and a LOW of 43 ...that requires heat!! I am very disappointed ...won't be back again and I suggest if you are from the South that you not book your hotel stay here!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed for a weekend wedding at a nearby location.
The rooms are lovely, the service in the Lounge was so very nice and
the atmosphere was sooo comfortable. We had up to 15 family & friends in the Lounge and it was like we were sitting in someone's Family Room.
Everyone was very helpful and I would highly recommend your stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CAROLE s
Reviewed September 21, 2012

As a former customer sevice mamager, I recognize outstanding customer service when I see it--and the Roslyn Claremont really delivers!
Special thanks to Avanie,head of Housekeeping, and her excellent staff and to Arlene in Accounting. Both showed outstanding initiative in locating and returning some clothing which I left behind in a drawer. All of the staff went out of their way to show care and concern for their customers, from the front desk to the bar to housekeeping. Many thanks!!! I travel a great deal is this was one of my best service experiences ever!

Room Tip: Didn't rate the pool since I didn't use it. My room was fine and quiet despite large wedding party going on one floor below.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank ann s
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Good service! They making the hotel accommodations comfortable and clean with a personal touch for our group of 37 visitors. We feel totally comfortable during the stay. quiet rooms small but warm. food are good.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business