“Good breakfast, much better lunch”
Review of Landmark Diner

Landmark Diner
Ranked #15 of 38 Restaurants in Roslyn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were staying in the area and the Landmark was recommended to us for breakfast. The breakfast was good, but it's pretty hard to screw up eggs. The sausage seemed homemade and was very good. A few days later we gave it a shot for lunch. I had a burger and it was very good.

There are newer reviews for Landmark Diner

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have only eaten breakfast foods but have been going here for over 20 years. I grew up in the area so have eaten here a lot over the years. We love coming here for breakfast foods. Always good and the staff has always been nice.

The only complaint I have is the rest rooms on the first floor. Basically it was two private bathrooms but they both really needed cleaning the last time I was there. Expected better from this place. This is the first time I used them in this newer building so maybe it was just an off time and not the norm.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Vast menu. Unfortunately, the 2 times I recently ate here (once for lunch & once for dinner), I was disappointed. Food was bland & not of the expected quality. Guess I'll stick to omelets & other bkfst Diner staples in future.

1  Thank Robbyleerose
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Landmark's new larger quarters has made it more restaurant like in appearance and style. The diner attracts a high profile crowd and a diversified menu. Slightly higher in price than other diners but roomier and with a very pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My friends and I all had the spinach pie appetizer and shared a large greek salad. The spinach pie was two small triangles that were very tasty and came with a great sauce. The salad came with pita. Our waitress was great and it was a very good value.