“Dependable and Consistant”
Review of Jolly Fisherman

Jolly Fisherman
Reserve with OpenTable
Jolly Fisherman is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Roslyn
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The finest, freshest Seafood and Steaks on Long Island. Tables overlook Silver Lake in our magnificent newly decorated Terrace or are cozy near the fire in our intimate Fireplace Room. We have been a Roslyn Tradition since 1957. Private rooms for parties accommodate small to large groups for all occasions.
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The food at the Jolly Fisherman of Roslyn NY is dependable and consistent. I would recommend this restaurant for friends, family and couple dining. I would not recommend it as a place for a romantic dinner.

1  Thank YodaNyc
There are newer reviews for Jolly Fisherman

Reviewed November 15, 2012

this restaurant had great service nice atmosphere always packed with people so it must be good. I love the seafood and especially their homemade nut bread. You can purchase it as well.

Thank disappointedbri... C
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Jolly Fish has been around forever - still a nice place with fine service and delicious seafood - only problem is that the median age is about 75 - lots of blue hair, but what can you do?

Reviewed October 4, 2012

one never ever gets a bad meal here. one also never gets a great meal. the generally elderly clientele ( think blue hair ) want no surprises and believe me they do not get any. avoid the shelf vodka at all cost - order by premium brand name for your martini. The one standout is the date nut bread, worth saving for dessert.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have lots of memories of dining there with my parents and then with dates. Eventually with my spouse. Luncheons with colleagues. My own children and I have dined there also. and now my grandchildren. never disappointing. we always enjoy the bread. the drinks are substantial. We enjoy the returningto something that keeps its character.