The food looks OK, not great. We ordered a veggie salad with four toppings. 95% of the salad was just lettuce. Remaining 5% was those FOUR toppings. The toppings are pathetically tiny. So, it is a great place if you want to spend $8 on a bowl of lettuce.
There are much better places not too far and give you better (more quality and quantity) toppings on your salad.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.