“This place was good now a waste of your hard earned money”
Review of POCO LOCO - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I am overwhelmingly disappointed with this restaurant. After not going there for several months and returning for what was supposed to be a good mexican meal I can't believe I ever liked this place. The food was bland, the margaritas were not frozen enough and I felt like I was at a chain or worse Pancho's. I don't know if there is new ownership or something but I will definitely not be returing. They have lost an otherwise loyal customer. If I could give this place zero stars I would. To be frank, it sucks. Disregard my earlier review this place is no longer on my list.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

I went to Poco Loco with someone from work and this is a review of the restaurant at lunchtime. We had a great time. The food was really good, we sat outside on the porch and really enjoyed the solitude. Even the cole slaw, with its tex-mex spices and cilantro, was unexpectedly delicious. We sort of stumbled on this place and it felt like one of those "best kept secret" restaurants. On a quick business trip to the island, this was the best meal of the trip and there were no bad meals. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed May 8, 2011

The greeter/Maitre D has a poor attitude. He is rude and surly. The food was mediocre at best. 2 of 4 orders came wrong. My Corona was not cold enough and came with a warm & dirty glass. The other 2 came ice cold. Service was very slow on a slow evening. Never again.