“OUTSTANDING FOOD, AND SERVICE”
Review of Thyme

Thyme
Reserve with OpenTable
Thyme is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Roslyn
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roslyn Rd./Main St.
Transit: Thyme Restaurant is within walking distance to the Roslyn Train Station, via the LIRR.
Description: Our harmonious approach to cooking embraces wholesome ingredients, diligence and care in preparation. The finest and freshest ingredients make the difference at Thyme. We work closely with local farms and purveyors whenever seasonally possible. Spectacular presentation is also an essential part of the Thyme experience. Menus embrace the essence of the seasons in both flavor and color. We strive to create a dining experience that is similar to a night out with your closest friends; warm, engaging and pleasing to all the senses.
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I am moving into the town of Roslyn, NY in a week and I wanted to try one of the restaurants in the area. I drove by this restaurant, and immediately loved the outside of the place. It was a residential home (I'm assuming) in the past, and was re-done as Thyme Restaurant. When you walk in, you immediately feel the charm of an Inn, and the decor feels very warm. My husband and I were seated at the outdoor deck, BREATHTAKING. The beautiful views of the lake, and the white ducks and candles on the table made for a very intimate, romantic dinner. We both ordered the Sangria, which was the best I have ever tasted. I had the double cut pork chop, and my husband had the salmon. Both of our dishes were delicious. The pork chop was stupendous. I am making this my Favorite restaurant in Roslyn to go to. A bit pricey though, but you get what you pay for.

Date of visit: August 2012

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The kitchen serves up a wonderful assortment of great foods, some of which actually have fresh thyme in them. Service is very attentive and the bar is well stocked. Looking out the windows at the pond behind is relaxing. On a warm night, get one of the few outside tables. I recommend reservations.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I went to this restaurant yesterday thinking it was Thai food. It is an American restaurant. I had the salmon and my wife had the pork chop. Both dishes was amazingly tasty and fresh. The sangria was $12 a piece but, well worth the money. Definately a great neighborhood restaurant with a beautiful terrace to die for. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I work in the neighborhood and greatly enjoy going here for lunch. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and the food never disappoints either. Thyme provides a wonderful interlude to a day - cosy room, lovely waiter (Luis) and a terrific view of the duck pond and trees that form a beautiful backdrop.

Date of visit: July 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Beautiful, small, "inn-like" charmer on the duck pond in the Village of Old Roslyn. Have been numerous times, with others, and everyone enjoys their meal. Great presentation. Excellent food. Recently hosted my wedding luncheon there, and everyone raved about the food.

Date of visit: May 2012