“Hola”

Besito Mexican Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Besito Mexican Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Roslyn
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Northern Blvd
Transit: LIRR to Mineola and then N23 towards Manor Haven LIRR to Hempstead and then N27 towards Glen Cove LIRR to Great Neck and then N20 or N21 east to Main St., Roslyn LIRR to Port Washington and then N23 towards Mineola LIRR to Roslyn and then N23 towards Manor Haven
Description: Besito, translated as little kiss, strives to delight guests with the warmth of a private hacienda offering thoughtful details and cuisine. Besito was rated "excellent" by the New York Times with decor that embraces all the flavors and festivity of Mexican cuisine. Enjoy fresh, table-side guacamole and over 75 tequilas all straight from Mexico. Enjoy our amazing Sunday Brunch the best on Long Island and our exceptional outdooring dining / patio seating in the summer!
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I had lunch at Besito's in Roslyn. The waiters were very attentive answered any questions we had very politely and he knew his food. the came out fast and was hot. ( just the way I like it ). The food was delicious. We will definitely go back for dinner and lunch.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The decor was very cool and inviting. The food was very good. The margarita was AMAZING!! The service was very good. It was very noisy and hard to hear my date but I cant wait to go back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Guacamole, tamales, tacos, drinks are always delicious!!! It does get crowded by the bar but if you are lucky enough to get a seat there it is a fun experience for your dinner. Bartenders and wait staff are great.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I took my French husband (see review below) to his first Cinco de Mayo celebration and knew Besito would not disappoint. I considered the nearby Poco Loco but thought it may be a bit young for us. The place was busy but the bartenders were able to handle the volume and we always had a tumeric, skinny or classic margarita in hand. (We had a few.)

Fantastic cocktails, reasonably priced, an overall good time.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Sat at the bar and loved it. I didn't want to leave - the margaritas were out of this world. Sangria is yummy too. Great staff, very attentive. I can't wait to go back! Two thumbs up. Ole!