“Awesome Rock Climbing Experience!”
Review of Alpine Endeavors

Alpine Endeavors
Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Rock Climbing Experience!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and 7 and 9 year old sons and I went out Rock Climbing with Alan from Alpine Endeavors over Labor Day Weekend. It was amazing. I had climbing experience 20 years ago but hadn't been out since. My wife and youngest had never climbed outside and had limited (once or twice) experience in a climbing gym. My oldest son had been climbing outside once. Basically we were novices. We met Alan at Rock and Snow in New Paltz. He hooked us up with shoes and helmets and we were on the rocks 30 minutes later. Alan's attitude was great. He was supportive, friendly and very patient with all of us. I was worried we would be in a really crowded spot on Labor Day Weekend but Alan took us to an off the beaten path spot and we were able to complete 4 climbs in the 1/2 day. If you are in the Hudson Valley/New Paltz area I hightly recommend going out rock climbing with Alpine Endeavors. A truly once in a lifetime experience with great instructors.

Visited August 2013