“Good Time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I enjoyed my meal here very much. The bartender was friendly & made a good chocolate martini. The waitress was great, attentive & personable. Food portions were huge & presented nicely. I had the "Big Chop," which was a juicy pork chop, cooked perfectly. We went with family & friends, all of us having a great time.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great food at a reasonable price. Reservations are preferred, but they were able to accommodate us to change by away. You may just want to sit at the bar if there is room.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food was good, and the service was good. The problem was that their was a kitchen fire and the alarm went off just as we were being served. It was impossible to eat with our fingers stuck in out ears, not to mention that having any conversation with our guests was extremely strained. We couldn't get out of there quickly enough so we asked for boxes to take our meals home in. Okay, that could happen anywhere. The reason we'll never go back there is because they didn't even offer us a discount or coupon for our ruined afternoon. When we asked the owner, she told us that she was enjoying a parade when she was called in to work to deal with the problem. She was extremely arrogant and rude, as if it was out fault that her precious parade viewing was cut short. Perhaps she should get a job with less responsibility like flipping burgers at a fast food franchise.

2  Thank Sue R
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The food is some of the best around; however, the owner is extremely unprofessional and simply does not care about the patrons. My friends and I had driven a far distance to have dinner there; it was early and the place was empty. The hostess indicated there was no room because a large party was due to come in. We asked to sit at the bar to have our meal. The owner came over and demeaned us saying, "What is it exactly that you don't understand? There is no room. Please leave."

So, we will never go back there because there are plenty of other restaurants to frequent. We wonder how she stays in biz with that terrible demeanor and attitude.

If you go there, put on a set of armor because you may get a tongue lashing.

8  Thank Sunflowre
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

It's a Friday night. It's busy. I'm sure hectic. We don't have reservations. I need a table for 5 and ask very politely if there is a wait. The red head mid forties hostess snips back well if u don't have a reservation there is. Well obvi I'm asking bc I don't have one. She then tells me 35 min.
I check with my family and they say sure it's worth it. Y not. I go back in let her know we will wait and my family and I proceed to wait. There's two large tables open to the right and my father says to me upon his arrival from parking the car oh look there's tables there. She stands there rolls her eyes and says u can't sit there. And storms off.
I was ready to walk out.
We didn't. We enjoyed our meal. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. I had the steak it was cooked perfect. The duck wings app was also a nice twist.
It's classy home cooked meal in a nice cosy atmosphere.

One week later. My Gf who didn't get to join us is interested in going here. So it's 630pm. And I call to make a reservation. And the nasty hostess pics up while she's talking to someone else then finely addresses me. I ask for a table for two for 7 tonight.
Her response after she chuckles oh NO I don't have an opening till 915.
I said ok thanks click

This is just a testament to her nasty attitude. I'm harping on this woman bc they almost lost my business the first time and now it's a shame i borderline might not go back.
I work in the service industry. I know it's tough. But u make things work and u play nice all the time. Period.

4  Thank MOmo827