“A Tradition”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Stopping at the Roscoe Diner on the way to or from NYC has been a special long term tradition.

The variety of offerings is remarkably many, with quick service and a "hometown" atmosphere.

2  Thank Bills2018

Reviewed January 25, 2014

A step up from fast-food alternatives along the way. Last time I was there the dessert selection was impressive but in the middle of winter I guess they keep less. My usual stop for lunch when driving thru the area.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I was meeting my parents for dinner and we chose this place. It was excellent. Food was great and had one of the best pies I've ever had. I will defiantly be going back in the near future.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Had not visited the Roscoe Diner in a while, so we took the fairly short ride (for us anyway) over to Roscoe and we were not disappointed. The food is high quality and the portions are large. The prices are not cheap, but again are not outrageously high either. The place is spotless and the staff is friendly and accommodating; the service is excellent. This reaffirmed all the reasons I love the Roscoe Diner and I can't do anything but recommend it highly!

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I've been stopping here on and off for over 30 year and always find the Roscoe Diner to be a consistent food experience. The food is good, and reasonably priced. The staff is friendly, and the service is quick. The location is also very convenient; about halfway between Middletown and Binghamton. The only suggestion I can add is to try and avoid Sunday brunch as it can get a bit crowded then.