Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
11 th Birthday party

Everyone was so nice and the kids had a blast! Kids can be picky and tell you if something is bad... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
R5425DYbarbaras
Selden, New York
via mobile
Temple/Throne/Cabin Escape

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Chris C
Charleston, South Carolina

All reviews hidden temple time warp escape game birthday party great family fun game master seconds to spare a lot of fun fun experience teenage boys staff was very friendly team building event fun night his friends near future can't wait to go back cant wait
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have done 3 of the 4 escape rooms at the two locations - and will be completing the set in a couple of weeks. Went with a group of 7 - which I would say is the perfect size for these rooms. The theming is extremely well done, the puzzles are of a good variety and the interconnectivity between all the rooms is great. Of the three done so far, my favorite is probably the Cabin in the Woods. Have done a few escape rooms before - and would say that these are among the best i have done.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2019

My son had a great time with his friends here. We used a groupon for his birthday. The place was clean and comfortable and on time. Two of the boys had never been to an escape room and they loved it.
Great place for kids to go and use their brains!

Date of experience: December 2018
EscapeGameLI, Public Relations Manager at Escape Game Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2019

Thanks for coming in for your special occasion! Glad that you enjoyed it!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My family and I were just at the Yaphank location and escaped from the Alcatraz room. It was a lot of fun and we all had a great time! We are planning to do another room soon. I highly recommend this company!

1  Thank Henry F
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We were a group of 6 64 year old women. This was so much fun. You may ask questions prior to entering the escape room. It is not claustrophobic at all. You do not need to have physical brawn but you do need mental brawn.
And yes we escaped!
Fun Fun Fun!

1  Thank armyrangermom
Reviewed August 7, 2018

My sister-in-law and her 2 boys were visiting from AZ. I had always wanted to try one of these, and this was the perfect excuse. We did the hidden tomb room... Everyone involved had so much fun. My wife was highly skeptical at first, but she wound up enjoying it as much as I did. The teenage boys loved it as well. It was the perfect thing to do with the one full day we had with them. The puzzles were well thought out. We did need a couple (well-timed) clues, but we made it out on time, with just under a minute to spare - What a thrill! I can't wait to try the other rooms!