Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
11 th Birthday party

Everyone was so nice and the kids had a blast! Kids can be picky and tell you if something is bad... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
R5425DYbarbaras
Selden, New York
via mobile
Game of Thrones Room

Loved it such a great time and challenging puzzles. Suspenseful and a blast. Brittney was a great... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
leo a
via mobile

All reviews hidden temple time warp birthday party great family fun game master seconds to spare a lot of fun fun experience teenage boys staff was very friendly team building event fun night his friends near future can't wait to go back cant wait an absolute blast
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2019

My son had a great time with his friends here. We used a groupon for his birthday. The place was clean and comfortable and on time. Two of the boys had never been to an escape room and they loved it.
Great place for kids to go and use their brains!

Date of experience: December 2018
EscapeGameLI, Public Relations Manager at Escape Game Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2019

Thanks for coming in for your special occasion! Glad that you enjoyed it!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My family and I were just at the Yaphank location and escaped from the Alcatraz room. It was a lot of fun and we all had a great time! We are planning to do another room soon. I highly recommend this company!

1  Thank Henry F
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We were a group of 6 64 year old women. This was so much fun. You may ask questions prior to entering the escape room. It is not claustrophobic at all. You do not need to have physical brawn but you do need mental brawn.
And yes we escaped!
Fun Fun Fun!

1  Thank armyrangermom
Reviewed August 7, 2018

My sister-in-law and her 2 boys were visiting from AZ. I had always wanted to try one of these, and this was the perfect excuse. We did the hidden tomb room... Everyone involved had so much fun. My wife was highly skeptical at first, but she wound up enjoying it as much as I did. The teenage boys loved it as well. It was the perfect thing to do with the one full day we had with them. The puzzles were well thought out. We did need a couple (well-timed) clues, but we made it out on time, with just under a minute to spare - What a thrill! I can't wait to try the other rooms!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

After being invited to a escape room party last month. My daughter asked to have her birthday at one also. I choose this place because it wasn’t far from home and they had kid friendly rooms. The party was actually today and ALL of the kids loved it. They said the rooms were awesome and challenging too. (They did need to use a lifeline or two).The room they did was the legends of the hidden temple. They also have a time warp room which I believe is kid friendly. The girl (dark hair)behind the counter was very friendly, wish I remembered her name , also when you book a party you need to call them. The guy I spoke to was very nice and answered all of my questions, and didn’t seemed bothered that I called him 3 times in a row to ask just one more question. Will definitely be coming back here with the kids! Just an FYI if you book a party you will have to pay separately at the pizza place 2 doors down. They were also great though, very friendly too. Also kept my unicorn cupcakes cold and let me decorate the tables.