Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Temple/Throne/Cabin Escape

Have done 3 of the 4 escape rooms at the two locations - and will be completing the set in a couple... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Chris C
Charleston, South Carolina
Ryans Birthday

My son had a great time with his friends here. We used a groupon for his birthday. The place was... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019
michelle r

All reviews hidden temple time warp escape game birthday party great family fun game master seconds to spare a lot of fun teenage boys staff was very friendly fun experience team building event fun night his friends near future can't wait to go back cant wait
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

After being invited to a escape room party last month. My daughter asked to have her birthday at one also. I choose this place because it wasn’t far from home and they had kid friendly rooms. The party was actually today and ALL of the kids loved it. They said the rooms were awesome and challenging too. (They did need to use a lifeline or two).The room they did was the legends of the hidden temple. They also have a time warp room which I believe is kid friendly. The girl (dark hair)behind the counter was very friendly, wish I remembered her name , also when you book a party you need to call them. The guy I spoke to was very nice and answered all of my questions, and didn’t seemed bothered that I called him 3 times in a row to ask just one more question. Will definitely be coming back here with the kids! Just an FYI if you book a party you will have to pay separately at the pizza place 2 doors down. They were also great though, very friendly too. Also kept my unicorn cupcakes cold and let me decorate the tables.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

So fun!! Our host Brandon was the best! He gave us informative clues and lead us to victory! This was my 3rd Escape Room. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

For my fiance's 30th birthday i thought it would be fun to surprise him with our friends and have us do an escape room. We did the cabin right here in yapank. The woman at the front desk was very nice. The cabin was AWESOME! we had an absolute blast and can not wait to do it again! We loved doing the cabin with the lights out. It really forced everyone to work together!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Went here with a group of four friends and we had a blast! We signed up for the prison escape room and it was challenging but we had a great time solving puzzles together. Can’t wait to go back soon!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

There were 9 of us in the room - all family and various ages from 21 to 63 and we had a blast! Only 1 of us ever went through an escape room before so we were definitely novices. Thank goodness for the game master because we might still be in there without the great clues she provided to us. And to our surprise we got out with about 1 minute to spare! We all want I do another one again soon!

Date of experience: July 2018