Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Temple/Throne/Cabin Escape

Have done 3 of the 4 escape rooms at the two locations - and will be completing the set in a couple... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Chris C
Charleston, South Carolina
Ryans Birthday

My son had a great time with his friends here. We used a groupon for his birthday. The place was... read more

Reviewed January 1, 2019
michelle r

All reviews hidden temple time warp escape game birthday party great family fun game master seconds to spare a lot of fun teenage boys staff was very friendly fun experience team building event fun night his friends near future can't wait to go back cant wait
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

There were 9 of us in the room - all family and various ages from 21 to 63 and we had a blast! Only 1 of us ever went through an escape room before so we were definitely novices. Thank goodness for the game master because we might still be in there without the great clues she provided to us. And to our surprise we got out with about 1 minute to spare! We all want I do another one again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Well run establishment. My son's birthday party was a great hit. He and eight of friends entered the temple, found the treasure before getting nabbed by the guards with ten minutes to spare. Highly recommend the Escape Room Game Long Island for teenage or adult group activities!

Reviewed July 28, 2018

My wife, my daughter and I took on the Time Warp room challenge today. It was the 3rd time we have tried escape rooms of any kind (first at this establishment). I will say that the experience here was loads of fun and very challenging. It took us 59 of the 60 minutes to solve all the clues and escape the room. The people running the games were cheerful, friendly and engaging. Overall, this was a fantastic experience here and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I went to the escape room in Ronkonkoma with 7 friends to celebrate my birthday and had an amazing time. Lex, one of the employees explained everything clearly and was very nice and lighthearted. The room wad challenging but we all were working on different puzzles and sharing our clues. This is a great team building exercise and you get so excited when everyone is able to bring something to the experience. I recommend a group of 6-8 people because there are so many clues to find, also there is limited space in the rooms and it might feel a little to crowded otherwise. I highly recommend you do one of the rooms. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

The event was amazing. Intense puzzling solving. The clues and puzzles were fun to solve. The staff was great. We would do again in the near future.