See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Creepy place is the best I can describe it. Stayed for last minute trip. Wacky layout to hotel. Hotel is musty and really outdated and just yucky. Lobby had gross crackled leather sofas. I would rather not see them than make that my first impression. Room was outdated with rusty tub. Luke warm water, stringy towels, leak spots on ceilings, dirty handprints on doors. I parked in back since my room was far from lobby. When coming and going, there would be people smoking by the door. I encountered them 3x during my 1x visit. They looked like they were at home and suspect that this is used as a homeless hotel. Was worried about my family. Would not stay again to save a few bucks. Will spend the extra money to feel safe.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank K W
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Room was booked, reservation confirmed and the nasty, rude, unstable "woman" at the front desk revoked two 55 year old women's reservation. :O She claimed the hotel was full and she didn't need to honor the reservation which was made 6 weeks prior. The woman at the front desk should not interact with customers. Her behavior was beyond unacceptable. Hard to believe this hotel operates on Long Island. I am flabbergasted at her behavior.

Room tip: Do not book this hotel. Terrible terrible terrible!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

There is a new “Music and Dance” man at the Clarion Hotel in Ronkonkoma named DJ PETE. He does great Karaoke as well. I checked it out on a Saturday And WOW WHAT A MIX!
Karaoke starts at 8PM. Music includes Rock, Country, and whatever else DJ PETE and the singers choose to “rock the place.” Dance included Line Dancing, Latin Hustle, Cha Cha,
Merengue, Free Style, & Slow Dancing. A mature and vibrant crowd enjoys the nightlife
here with a huge, and very attractive and comfortable wrap-around bar. There are tables throughout on two different levels. Food includes a wonderful “Night Life Menu” with good prices and great food for all types of appetites.
***DJ PETE is here at the “Brickyard Bar and Grill” every Saturday and Thursday’s as well.
***Free Shuttle to nearby MCArthur Airport
***Very friendly staff at the front desk. Very comfortable couches to rest on if your staying at the Hotel and/or for the Entertainment!
***This Clarion Hotel I found to be very clean
throughout the main level, along with vending
machines for snacks tucked in a nice private area on the main level. Great Hotel prices!

Greg Karris Independent

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Not as bad as we expected after reading reviews. A bit musty but the room was fine. Slept okay. Shower had luke warm water. Low expectations were met. Had a quick dinner at the bar and brought it back to the room. It was fine. Bar food. I would not seek out to stay here but it was fine to pass our layover time here. Side note: really Delta? An hour long drive to a hotel? There are some cheap hotels closer to the airport. This one is inconvenient and pretty shady. I had higher expectations for Delta.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2018

he staff was helpful& courteous very clean close to other places and resturants. they have free shuttle service to airport and train station.we did not use though. lot of parking place for our truck. free breakfast

Date of stay: July 2018