“Pizza was awful!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Had a coupon so we decided to try it. Sauce was overly sweet, not enough cheese and it was cold when we picked it up. The garlic knots were ok.

sal b, Owner at Royal Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your pizza. If it's any consolation, we do not add any sugar to our pizza sauce. We just grind our own fresh tomatoes and use fresh basil. But We would be very pleased if you could give us another try. Your next meal is on us for up to $20.00. Maybe you could try somthing else on the menu. All of our food is homemade (pasta ,meatball,eggplant,chicken parm,veal Etc.) by me and my wife. We are the only cooks and are here from open till close every day (closed monday).We would be happy to serve you again, Just ask for Sal or Patty.

Thanks, Sal. Baldinucci

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I order pizza here on a regular basis and have never been disappointed. Food is always fresh and hot when it is delivered. I have ordered pizza, salads, heroes, baked ziti, and garlic knots. Staff is very friendly. There are a lot of pizza places in ronkonkoma and I have tried almost every one. This place is worth trying. I think you will be a repeat customer.

1  Thank AQUADREAMS