“I've had better”
Review of Strathmore Bagels

Strathmore Bagels
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Place is hard to see from the street, but on a big highway. The food cases and deli casrs are nicely presented and clean, but the chairs, tables, floors and windows were dirty when I visited this place during lunch on a Saturday. The grills were already off by 12:30 or not on, either way it was odd.

There are a bunch of kids seemingly training other kids that seemed unmotivated or perhaps lazy which could come across as rude like another reviewer stated.

Overall an ok place to eat if you have kids since they have a small dining area but a cool fishtank in the wall.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Bagels are great but the young people behind the counter seem rather rude and unfriendly. Luckily, I was just stopping there to get an egg sandwich to go. There are so many bagel places nearby, I'd rather choose one with much better service and just as tasty bagels. Even worse, when I left, they didn't get my sandwich quite right.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

Great bagels. Nice decor. The kids love to eat bagels while we watch the tropical fish swimming in the tank by our table.