“Commonly Acepted As The Best Pizza PLace In The Area!”
Review of Little Vincent

Little Vincent
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Reviewed December 23, 2016

This restaurant has been around "forever" and has been visited at one time or other by virtually anyone in the Town!
My friend's son worked here for several years and I tasted one of his private additions to the menu that had eggs together with pizza on a hero!
I'm a fan of pepperoni pizza so I'm easy, but I like a lot of their specialty pies also. Today I got a split pizza for me and the boys working at the house and it was typically delicious!
Stop in and try some of the specialties, you'll be glad you did!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed December 10, 2016

prices are reasonable ,excellent food and service
enviorment is also very comfortable
went there spur of the moment for a late dinner
cant wait to go back again

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 13, 2016

I am Brooklyn born and Long Island raised. Little Vincent's is not very far from my brother and sister-in-law's home. I live in Seattle now, and for the past ten years, and I don't eat pizza here. Whenever I am home to visit, we have pizza from Little Vincent's. If I recall correctly, they do not accept credit cards. Cash only. Looks like they do okay business, regardless. Yum.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016

It may not be fancy inside but it is always clean and they have been serving the best pizza,heros on Long Island ever since I was in high school.Highly recommended!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 13, 2016

A place that does not need to ,ake hundreds of specialty pizzas. Just basic Neopolitan pizzeria with standard topping choices. Just crisp, thin perfect slices that can make you eat a pie alone! Hero, pasta also excellent, and I am partial to there meatballs.

Date of visit: August 2016