“Great ribs, iffy atmosphere”

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill
Ranked #22 of 68 Restaurants in Ronkonkoma
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I really enjoyed the ribs, both of the flavors I had were very good. The atmosphere was loud, open sports bar with one channel on 20 tv's. The bathroom was trashed and it wasn't that busy. The Applebee's of Bar-B-Q is just about spot on.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

we were seated right away staff was nice food was average but lots of it and tastey. The drinks were very cheap but didn't have a beer we liked but had all other kinds. Cheap margaritas too

Reviewed September 3, 2012

menu is a standard type menu and food is just average. Prices are good and when coupons are available, the prices are even better. Nothing particularly special .

Reviewed August 28, 2012

It is not my favorite place you can find better ribs at Smokin Al's in Bayshore Ny!!! Ribs were not that meaty I think the chicken though is good better off getting that!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Went on a Sunday afternoon. We were shown to a table immediately and our drink orders were promptly taken and served. I ordered a burger with sweet potato fries while my boyfriend had a pulled pork Cuban sandwich with sweet potato fries. My burger was cooked exactly as I requested. Nice. We both concluded that the fries were the best we have ever had anywhere! Our server was polite and responsive. I did ask her about an advertised promotion which she knew nothing about though. The only disappointment was dessert, or lack thereof. We wanted to try the Bag of Donuts only to be told that they ran out of dough. At 2:30 on a Sunday afternoon! All in all we had a great meal and are definitely going back soon.